BAD AXE REGULATIONS
All persons using the services of BAD AXE are obliged to familiarize themselves with the content of these Regulations. The purchase of a ticket entitling to use BAD AXE services is tantamount to accepting its content.
I. GENERAL RULES FOR USING BAD AXE SERVICES.
- The necessary conditions for using BAD AXE services are: Having a valid admission ticket: the price list for tickets and their types can be found at BAD AXE and on the website www.madaxe.pl. Completing instruction on safe use of the facility – conducted by BAD AXE employees.
- Each authorized person using BAD AXE services does so at their own risk.
- Only adults may use BAD AXE services. Minors may be on the club premises only under the supervision of adults. BAD AXE employees have the right to demand a valid identification document confirming the identity and age of such a person from every person using BAD AXE services.
- Smoking, consuming high-alcohol beverages and intoxicants are prohibited on the BAD AXE premises.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and other substances that affect consciousness and mental state cannot use the facility.
- BAD AXE, for safety reasons, may refuse to allow or may delay the starting time of the visit to persons who do not meet the conditions set out in points 1-5 to use BAD AXE services. In such a case, no legal consequences arise for BAD AXE, in particular such persons have no right to a refund of the entrance fee (in the case of payment in advance) or are obliged to pay the entrance fee for lost benefits for BAD AXE.
II. RULES OF CONDUCT IN THE CLUB DURING THE USE OF BAD AXE SERVICES.
- A person using BAD AXE services is obliged to strictly follow the instructions given by the club employee. Upon the command “STOP” issued by a BAD AXE employee or another person, the user should immediately stop throwing.
- BAD AXE employees issue throwing equipment. Persons using the equipment are obliged to familiarize themselves with the safety rules associated with the equipment issued and to return the equipment after using the services, in a condition not worse than when it was issued.
- Any defects or faults in the equipment noticed by the person using it should be reported to BAD AXE employee. In the event of equipment failure not caused by the user, it is immediately replaced with another without defects. The user is responsible for any damage to the equipment caused by deliberate action.
- A person using throwing equipment may only throw in the direction of the target, in a designated area for this purpose. Moderate force should be used when throwing. Only throwing equipment provided by BAD AXE employees can be used to throw at the target.
- The person making the throw should stand at a safe distance from the target, i.e. one leg should be behind the red line, and the other, behind the line marked by the wooden board on the floor. Entering the area marked by the wooden board on the floor is possible only when the axe comes to a stop.
- If the equipment provided by BAD AXE for throwing is not used, it must be placed in a designated area.
- The following is prohibited: a) entering the designated throwing area where other throwers are present; b) throwing an axe if other throwers or third parties are present in the designated throwing area; c) throwing and aiming in a direction other than the one designated for this purpose, and in particular at other persons present in the BAD AXE premises.
III. LIABILITY OF BAD AXE FOR DAMAGES INCURRED.
- The person using BAD AXE services declares that they are aware of the risks associated with the activity of throwing axes at a target, participates in this activity at their own risk, and in the event of any unfortunate event or accident BAD AXE will not be held accountable.
- In the event of any injury sustained by the person using the service, they are obliged to immediately report this to a BAD AXE employee.
- BAD AXE is not responsible for any damages caused to the person using the service due to the actions or omissions of other users.
- BAD AXE is not liable for any damages incurred by individuals present on the premises unless they were intentionally caused by a BAD AXE employee.
IV. FEES FOR USING BAD AXE SERVICES.
- The use of the BAD AXE facility is chargeable, according to the current price list specified by BAD AXE. Prices may vary depending on the method of using the facility.
- The person using the service purchases a ticket for a specified period of time at the BAD AXE headquarters, during which they can use the BAD AXE services.
- The duration of the visit may be shortened by a maximum of 10 minutes if cleaning work is required to prepare the facility for the next users.
- After the expiration of the time period for which the person using the service has purchased a ticket, they are obliged to leave the area where the services are provided.
- Reservations can be made electronically at the address: email@example.com, through the Facebook platform, by telephone at +48 12 422 05 77, or in person at the BAD AXE Krakow headquarters, Basztowa 10 street.
- When making a reservation, the following information must be provided: a) number of users c) date and time of reservation d) contact telephone number e) email address
- After making a reservation, the reservation holder will receive a message via email containing the details of the reservation.
- Reservations can be cancelled by email, phone, or in person. The reservation holder is entitled to a refund of the fee for an unused service only if the reservation is cancelled no later than 48 hours before BAD AXE begins providing the service. Otherwise, the reservation holder will lose the deposit in the amount of 20% of the reservation fee.
- The fee for the service is paid in advance. Payments can be made in cash or by card at the premises or by bank transfer.
- Reservations can only be made by a person who is of legal age and has full legal capacity.
VI. PERSONAL DATA.
- The personal data provided by the person making the reservation is collected and processed by BAD AXE in accordance with applicable law.
- The person making the reservation gives their consent to the processing of personal data. Data is entered during the reservation process. Giving the consent is the basis for processing personal data in accordance with applicable law. Personal data is processed in the process of providing the service and for contact with the person making the reservation.
- Declarations regarding personal data can be revoked at any time by the person making the reservation, with future effect, by sending information to the email address or in writing to the address of the BAD AXE headquarters.
- The data administrator is: BAD AXE Spółka Cywilna D.Biela P.Grzesiak A.Zarzycki NIP: 6762558784 REGON: 381852179, address: ul. Basztowa 10/ 31-143 Kraków.
- Personal data provided during reservation and payment will be used for purposes related to the reservation and proper provision of the service. The person making the reservation agrees to the processing and use of their personal data in the above scope. Personal data is not shared with third parties.
- The person making the reservation has the right to access their personal data, to correct, rectify, delete, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, by BAD AXE by submitting such a request personally or sending it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints regarding the services provided may be submitted electronically to the address email@example.com by the person using them.
- A properly submitted complaint should contain at least the following information: a) first and last name, b) email address, c) subject of the complaint, d) circumstances justifying the complaint.
- BAD AXE will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
- The decision regarding the complaint will be sent to the person submitting the complaint to the email address provided by them.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The regulations come into force on the day of publication on the BAD AXE website.
- BAD AXE reserves the right to change the regulations for important reasons. Important reasons justifying a change in the regulations include, in particular, changes in the universally applicable law, organizational changes on the part of BAD AXE, expansion of services provided by BAD AXE, and the lack of further possibility of providing services by BAD AXE on current terms.
- Reservations and ticket purchases made by users before the changes to the regulations come into force are carried out according to the previous provisions of the regulations.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be resolved by a club employee, based on applicable law, in particular the Civil Code.
The parties submit all disputes arising from the application of the Regulations to the competent court due to the location of BAD AXE, without prejudice to the Consumer’s right to bring an action in accordance with the provisions of universally applicable law.